What could be better than to be greeted by our Welcome Home Gnome after a long day at work? With his long white beard and red hat, this delightful gnome is doing his best St. Nick impression.
To help guide your way, he holds a solar-powered lantern to cast a welcoming light along your path. Made of weather-resistant resin for indoor or outdoor display, this jolly fellow will be a new favorite part of your Christmas decor. Makes a unique and thoughtful gift.
- Crafted from weather-resistant resin
- Long white beard and tall red hat
- Delightful holiday decoration and great Christmas gift
- Indoor/outdoor gnome sculpture carries a solar powered lantern
- Detailed design appears hand carved
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Materials: Resin
- Size: 11.8 x 9.0 x 4.5” / 30 x 23 x 11.5cm
- Weight: 1.7lbs / 750g
- We accept a number of secure and convenient payment methods.
- Our whole website on orders of US$49.99+ to enjoy free shipping.
- The amount you need to pay includes the order amount and the required shipping cost.
- No other expenses are required after the purchase is completed.
PAYING WITH PAYPAL
ADVANTAGES WITH USING PAYPAL:
- With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
- Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account. codlins.com doesn't receive your credit card number or bank information (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
PAY WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
The available credit card options are listed above.
Read more about our Secure Shopping safeguards and how codlins.com protects your online security.
For any payment queries, our Support Center is always happy to help you and to work together to resolve any issues.
Please note that codlins.com does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.