Taxidermy Chicken Egg Lamp
Taxidermy Chicken Egg Lamp
1. Is it art, or is it something that you just found in a dumpster? That's the question with this chicken egg lamp! Surprisingly, the very odd yet quite intriguing chicken egg lamp is considered art, at least to a select few. If you're looking for a lamp that's sure to get some attention to anyone who lays there eyes up on it, look no further than this taxidermy chicken lamp with the light-bulb in lieu of the egg.
2. The uniquely odd chicken lamp with an egg lightbulb is know for creating very unique art using real taxidermied animals, with other notable creations including a porcupine cabinet, and numerous other creations using a taxidermied chicken.
3. The electrical components of the chicken lamp are placed on the undercarriage of the chicken, with a light-bulb replacing the egg that the chicken is supposedly in the process of pushing out. The chicken egg lamp measures 15.5 x 14 x 6 cm.
4. If you're looking for new lamp for a ranch, farm, or rustic designed home, look no further than the taxidermy chicken egg lamp.
5. Best Gifts: Best gifts to your friends, kids even yourself. This is not just a bedroom night light, the warm lighting lamp is also an ideal decoration for the birthday party, festival celebration.
Color: White and red, White
Size: 15.5 x 14 x 6 cm
Weight: 450 g
Type: Tail Light, Front Light
- Worldwide shipping.
- We provide STANDARD SHIPPING with flat rate charge of US$5.99.
- After all discounts are applied in most countries and regions, we provide FREE SHIPPING on orders of US$59.99+.
- The order will automatically choose the best transportation method according to your location.
- Due to COVID-19 , we are currently experiencing shipping delays around the world. Please expect 3-5 business days for processing the order.
- Refund for return can only be issued via the original payment method.
- We accept a number of secure and convenient payment methods.
- Our whole website on orders of US$49.99+ to enjoy free shipping.
- The amount you need to pay includes the order amount and the required shipping cost.
- No other expenses are required after the purchase is completed.
PAYING WITH PAYPAL
- With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
- Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account. codlins.com doesn't receive your credit card number or bank information (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
PAY WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARDThe available credit card options are listed above.
Read more about our Secure Shopping safeguards and how codlins.com protects your online security.
For any payment queries, our Support Center is always happy to help you and to work together to resolve any issues.
Please note that codlins.com does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.