Heart Melting From SON To Mom I Love You Pair Candle Holders With Love Message Daughter to Mom Gifts.
A perfect gift for 2021 Mother's day, Valentine, birthday, graduation, anniversary, Christmas or any occasions.
She will treasure and display this with her wherever he goes and remember you and your love forever!
- This candle holder with message will make the perfect personal gift for the mother you loved, and the message is a constant reminder of how great your love to her.
- Made from high quality wood and the message will not fade and stay forever.
- The two candle holders could be used separately or stand side by side.
- The unique heart shaped design is great for home decor & fits in every room (bedroom, bathroom, living room & more).
- Size: 5 x 1.8 x 1.8” (12 x 4.5 x 4.5cm) and 3.5 x 1.8 x 1.8" (9 x 4.5 x 4.5cm)
- Candle is not included in this purchase
- We accept a number of secure and convenient payment methods.
- Our whole website on orders of US$49.99+ to enjoy free shipping.
- The amount you need to pay includes the order amount and the required shipping cost.
- No other expenses are required after the purchase is completed.
PAYING WITH PAYPAL
ADVANTAGES WITH USING PAYPAL:
- With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
- Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account. codlins.com doesn't receive your credit card number or bank information (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
PAY WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
The available credit card options are listed above.
Read more about our Secure Shopping safeguards and how codlins.com protects your online security.
For any payment queries, our Support Center is always happy to help you and to work together to resolve any issues.
Please note that codlins.com does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.